At Smith Dental in Aloha, OR, we offer a variety of oral surgeries, including wisdom tooth and damaged tooth extractions and implant surgeries.
In addition to tooth extractions, we routinely perform surgeries to correct the following:
- Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ)
- Jaw misalignment
- Trauma repair
- Jaw repositioning
When you have surgery performed at Smith Dental, our caring staff will keep you relaxed and comfortable prior to, during, and following your procedure. We also offer a variety of sedation options and are always available to answer any questions.
Following your surgery, you may be sent home with aftercare instructions, any prescriptions you may need, and an appointment for follow up if necessary.
General oral surgery aftercare instructions may include:
- No drinking through a straw for a few days or hours following surgery
- No smoking for a few days or hours following surgery
- Soft foods for a few days or hours following surgery
- Instructions on how to care for your stitches or other
- How to take any prescribed medications properly
Whether you’re looking for cosmetic surgery, alignment, or trauma repair, our caring staff is always available to answer any questions. We want you to feel confident in your care.
Contact our Aloha, OR dental office to schedule your next dental appointment today.