Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Education and information are important, and we have found that patients who ask questions and stay involved in their dental care have better outcomes. We always welcome your questions, and we are happy to take the time to address your concerns.
Check out our list of questions patients often ask us about our practice, the services we provide, and dental care in general. If you have a question that isn’t answered here or you would like more information, you are always welcome to call our office or send us an email using our convenient online form.
- Will my root canal hurt?
- Why do I need a root canal?
- My crooked teeth bother me, but braces are for teenagers! What can I do?
- Does Six Month Smiles really only take six months?
- How can a dentist treat sleep apnea?
- My doctor told me that I have sleep apnea, but I can't sleep with that mask on. What are my other options?
- Can Smith Dental treat my whole family - even my kids?
- My wisdom teeth are impacted. Should they come out?
- How often should I get a professional cleaning?
- What are the benefits of composite resin fillings?
- How do you know I have a cavity?
- Am I a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry?